FREE shipping on all UK orders over £50
There are many benefits to using AllerGuard. The material prevents dust mites from reaching their primary source of food and drastically reduced the level of dust mites in the bed. Mattresses provide dust mites with the warmth, humidity and food they need for ideal growth, and they are rarely disturbed by vacuuming, cleaning or washing. Exposure to dust mites is a major cause of allergy and asthma - millions of people are allergic to dust mites. These symptoms can have a drastic effect on your daily life, and can have a huge effect on your performance in school and at work.
AllerGuard can help to relieve those symptoms and improve your quality of life.
- Scientifically proven to drastically reduce the level of dust mites and other allergens in the bed
- Scientifically proven to drastically reduce asthma and eczema symptoms and medicine intake (at least 50 %)
- Helps to prevent children from developing further allergies
- Unique micro-fibre material with a revolutionary tight-weave structure which forms a very effective guard against allergen particles
- Certified by The Danish Medicines Agency
- Developed in cooperation with The Danish Asthma & Allergy Association
- Classified as a Class I Medical Device
- Result of many years of laboratory and clinic tests
- High air and moisture permeability
- High water absorption
- Machine Washable at 60°C and can be tumble dried
- Very light weight and comfortable
- Can be custom made to any size required
- 10 year manufacturer Warranty
AllerGuard is developed in co-operation with the Danish Asthma & Allergy Association
AllerGuard is certified by the Danish Medicines Agency
AllerGuard also holds the Oekotex Certificate and is tested for harmful substances.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2019 AllerGuard UK.